Concerns about professional behavior and fitness are relevant in every organization, whether a licensing board, hospital, private firm, or industry.
Your organization has a responsibility to the public and to its clients to ensure that your professionals are able to function effectively, safely, and ethically. At Clarity we understand your professional obligations and liabilities. Whether it is concern about the safety of the public, a need for assuring the smooth operation of an organization, or your desire to be certain that your professionals are healthy and fit for duty, we are prepared to provide solid data and conclusions about the health and fitness of the professionals for whom you are responsible.
Types of Evaluations
You ask the questions, we offer the answers.
Our assessments are driven by the referral questions you pose. Here are some frequent queries that we encounter and are experienced at answering:
- Is this professional fit for duty?
- Is there a cognitive impairment that impacts job functioning?
- Is there an addictive process that threatens work safety?
- Are physician prescribing irregularities due to addiction, personality issues, or cognitive lapses?
- How can a disruptive behavior problem be best addressed?
- How can we assure our professional’s health and well-being?